What hair color suits fair skin (For girls)?

What hair color suits fair skin for girls?

(Thanks in advance for your advices) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The darker shades are more dramatic, as with the Persian or Japanese girls, because that provides such an interesting contrast.

Of course, we are used to seeing blond hair with fair skin in the West, so it seems more 'normal.' But I like that contrast effect.

What Guys Said 2

• Dark brown or black. Red/ ginger is the worst!

• dark shades as said by marty

What Girls Said 4

• i would say any color basically. I have a rule not to have a hair color that's lighter then your skin color and since you have fair skin that won't be an issue. I don't know your exact skin tone and your eye color, but a auburn or a mahogany would make everything pop and it won't make you look dull or washed out that some blondes and a really harsh black will do.

• my natural color is dirty blonde. but I dyed it a reddish/brown and it looks amazing. I've been told I make a better redhead, and I agree.

• I've always liked velvet red with fair skin.

• it depends on your natural hair color and eye color and skin tone and facial features.