Did you switch from briefs to boxers in high school?

I've read most boys switch from briefs to boxers when they go to middle or high school. Did you switch to boxers during puberty? How old were you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I switched in high school. I don't think it had anything to do with me being in puberty. I just like to try new things, but need money to try them. It was the first time I had money of my own, and could buy my own clothes. I just decided to try boxers and ended up liking them a lot better. My parents weren't going to waste money on me trying something that I might not like.

What Guys Said 3

• I think I stopped wearing briefs when I was 13. I wear boxers and boxer briefs. Boxer briefs; it's the best of both worlds: enough support and long enough to not make you look like a dork.

• Yup, but I have no idea exactly when. It wasn't exactly a major turning point in my life.

• I wore boxers in elementary school. As for what other guys wore? I couldn't tell you, due to the fact that I really wasn't interested in what kind of underwear they had on, and I didn't bother to check for myself lol

But I started wearing boxer briefs in high school along with boxers, so does that count as "switching"?

What Girls Said 1