Men with colored contacts.

What is your opinion on men with colored contacts?

Especially if it makes them attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• theyre nice as a novelty thing but an every day wearer would be weird as id want to see his actual eye colour

• im not a fan of coloured contacts=/

just people wanting to change errythang bout them these days like come on…. the eyes are the window to the soul… we gonna make that fake too?

ur natural eye colour is FINE.

• Do whatever you want. Colored contacts are not extreme, so I don't think anyone will complain about it.

• I have never seen colored contacts make someone look more attractive. Colored contacts creep me out honestly. When I see someone with colored contacts I can`t even look at them in the eyes. I don`t know what it is about colored contacts but they just creep me out.

• Natural eye colour is better

• I don't like colored contacts. I prefer natural eye color.

• I wouldn't do anything extreme, keep it close to your natural eye color and don't go over the top.

• NO (what is this 2003?)lol

• Take them off..

• i like it

• I don't think colored contacts looks right on anyone.. At least from what I've seen lol

• I don't like colored contacts in general. It's superficial and fake. I like the natural look.

• I would just think that he like coloured contacts. It doesn't really matter to me, style preference.

• I think it's very fem for a man to be wearing colored contacts.

• Makes me think of drag queens

• i don't like that, I like natural

• It's gay

• I say go for it! It's fun and if you like the way that it makes you look don't let the opinions of other people stop you. Do what makes you confident and happy!

• They don't look right. They look unnatural.

• Not fond of them, be yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Like everyone else wrote "nothing extreme!"

My friend has hazel eyes. He got a green color to bring out that aspect of his eyes. It looks natural.

A girl I know has dark brown eyes, she got blue contacts. Really looks fake.

• both women and men should not wear them. especially if they are near to fire.