Why do girls like this earn the title as "the smoking hot" wife?

link (also see this question) my boyfriend posted a nude photo of his ex online and not my. And everyone said how grateful I should be he respect me. But Joanna Krupta allows her husband to post nude photos of her and why is she still considered sexy? The news reporter on a useless news report about her titled it "Smoking hot wife" Joanna Krupta. How are they hot and sexy when their lovers don't respect them? Why should I be grateful I'm not them when they are considered hot and sexy? And why are girls like the considered sexy by society?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• while I wouldn't condone my boyfriend or any guy posting pics of his girlfriend online or showing to his friends. I can't stop anyone tbh and she seems happy with her boyfriend doing that so what can we say. If you're not happy talk to your boyfriend about this

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They're hot because they are hot. Why are you all worked up about "society"?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Being attractive has nothing to do with being respected. Lol People can be "hot" and attractive even if someone is disrespecting them by posting their nude photo online. Anyone who is attractive will be considered "sexy" by society. It has nothing to do with their photos being online or not. So...I'm not sure what your point is here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she's hot. May not be respectable, but hot = hot.

Now just stop caring what people say and you'll be a lot happier.

0|0
    0|0