Should I ask him about the scar on his neck?

Me and this guy have been speaking for a couple of weeks, the first time I met him I noticed it. It looks like he as stabbed, so should I ask or wait for him to bring it up?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well one of my friend had thyroid surgery and has a scar there. just another idea.

i would just ask. if he's comfortable enough, he'd tell you. if he isnt, he'll just lie. either way he'll answer you. who knows when he'll bring it up himself...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have a large scar myself(had to have a silver dollar sized piece of my forehead removed). I don't think you should ask about it. Just wait for him to tell you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If he's not a generally self-conscious guy and you're curious enough, I don't see the problem in asking him if you don't think it will upset him. Just ask him in a lighthearted way, and don't make too big a deal about it. "Hey, that's a manly scar, how'd you get it?" Is probably how I'd ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait to see if he brings it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too early for that question. Wait

0|0
    0|0
  • don't mention it. my brother has a noticeable scar from a stupid thing he did a while back that caused great distress. he hates it and tries to cover it with makeup, which sorta works.

0|0
    0|0