Should I ask him about the scar on his neck?

Me and this guy have been speaking for a couple of weeks, the first time I met him I noticed it. It looks like he as stabbed, so should I ask or wait for him to bring it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• well one of my friend had thyroid surgery and has a scar there. just another idea.

i would just ask. if he's comfortable enough, he'd tell you. if he isnt, he'll just lie. either way he'll answer you. who knows when he'll bring it up himself...

What Guys Said 1

• I have a large scar myself(had to have a silver dollar sized piece of my forehead removed). I don't think you should ask about it. Just wait for him to tell you.

What Girls Said 4

• If he's not a generally self-conscious guy and you're curious enough, I don't see the problem in asking him if you don't think it will upset him. Just ask him in a lighthearted way, and don't make too big a deal about it. "Hey, that's a manly scar, how'd you get it?" Is probably how I'd ask.

• I'd wait to see if he brings it up.

• Too early for that question. Wait

• don't mention it. my brother has a noticeable scar from a stupid thing he did a while back that caused great distress. he hates it and tries to cover it with makeup, which sorta works.