Which jacket do you think I should buy be honest the first one or the second one?

link

link

You can only get both of them online and I really need to know also my picture's are on my profile so you can see what I look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one is attractive, but would be way too stiff for movement and is super impractical. The second one is really sexy though, and I admire leather on anyone. I think it would also suit you nicely.

Btw, you're rather attractive, if I may say so.

Most Helpful Guy

• First looks badass..i say this because I played resident evil 4 aha this for cosplay?

• Yeah but I looked at the 1st one and didn't like how it looked cause I checked all sides and it didn't resemble the one from the game really and I saw a normal guy put it on and didn't look cool lol.

• The color looks off...but the design is close enough aha maybe because the guy didn't wear it like Leon. Leon had his pants a little bit higher than the male in the photograph aha. First one looks, stylish, but less convenient to wear all the time. Second, I guess you can wear more is practical to wear all the time.

What Girls Said 8

• There both kinda horrid to me but the first ones better then the second

• The second one looks better

• The first one.

• I like the second one, but I think it would depend on what one suited you the most.

• THE SECOND LINK DIDN'T WORK AT ALL FAIL

HOW CAN WE COMPARE TWO THINGS.

MUST BE NUMBER ONE THEN

• in my comments below

• I looked, I like both of them, they are each kind of cool in their own way. Give me best answer.

• i like the second one

• Honestly? they are both awful. you would look equally ridiculous in either.

• The second link didn't but I think the first one would look good.

What Guys Said 3