Which type of clothes turn you ON the most on a man?

Which type of clothes turn you ON the most on a man? Sleeveless shirt, t-shirt, shirt and tie, suit, jacket, sweatshirt... other?

And which ones turn you off?

• Sleeveless shirt
  • T-shirt
  • Shirt and tie
  • Suit
  • Sweatshirt
for a 28 years old thin and athletic guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice black jeans and a sweater if it is winter.

Black or blue jeans and a short sleeve pull over, with hooded jacket, when called for this, in summer.

Shorts and a sleeveless shirt with flip flops is a real turn off.

Holey jeans, baggie jeans down past the bum, and guys who wear V necks and black boots are also a turn off.

Let's not forget camouflage outfits. Sooooo bad.

What Girls Said 28

• Button-down shirts

Suits

And robes. But the robe would have to have him wearing no shirt underneath lol. Though I realize you're speaking about a public outfit, but I just felt the need to add this one. I rarely stutter, but when I saw someone I like in a robe, I blanched and began stuttering and had to get out of there lol.

• A suit is really hot.As for casual clothing, nice slightly loose fitting jeans (not baggy but not too tight. Preferably some nice expensive brand. Black or a light blue wash). Some sort of accessory like a nice watch. A shirt of some sort. T shirts are good so long as they don't have tacky sayings on them, plain is much better. Those button up shirts are good.

What I don't like... t shirts with tacky sayings, flip flops, jeans that are too tight (also I don't like seeing super skinny jeans on guys).

• A -- if he has nice arms

B--if he's kinda skinny

C--if he has an attractive face above other things

D--if he's alittle older

E--if he's preppy and has overall style

so it just depends all can be attractive

• A nicely fitted button up, a cardigan, nicely fitted jeans (not necessarily skinny jeans but kinda), and a pair of moccasins or retro/vintage tennis shoes like Adidas, Pumas, etc. Just an overall clean and put together look is so sexy to me. And if he has a tie on, then that's even more sexy ^.^

• Except for A, I find it all hot. I know my boyfriend looks so hot in a t shirt with v neck. Suits is always hot and he even manages to be hot in a sweatshirt, probably because he's tall and it looks good on him

• you can't be an atheist after all that.

• You're following me around gag because I'm an atheist and that you feel like everyone should believe in god? are you serious right now?

• I love seeing guys in loose clothes and clothes they are comfortable in. I don't really have a preference.

• Suits but mostly blazers. link

• A nice tailored suit.

Tee-shirt is nice with the right jeans and shoes.

• A guy with his own style, but not too fashionable. I like guys in band girts, v-necks, athletic gear and tanks. Suits are always nice, too. I guess it just depends on how the guy carries himself in his clothes.

• Nice jeans, clean skater shoes, black t-shirt and a red and black jacket. Sometimes a hat. And jewelry, but less is more.

• Polo shirts or dress shirts without a tie. I'm not all that into t-shirts, but they're okay if you don't have some weird print on them.

• Long cargo shorts,baseball tees or any type of tee. Any type of athletic shirts or pants that not fitted.I love guys in baggy sweatpants the ones with the pocket on the back..fitted clothes is a turn off and shorts above the knees are a turn off especially if they have chicken legs.

• a long sleeve shirt that's rolled up. damn.

• anything worn right could do, its all on the confidence the close bring. Something you feel you look good in can be a big turn on. Its not the clothes that make the man.

• shirt and tie or a nice suit

• I think a nice suit on a guy is hot. A leather jacket can also look very nice.

• Suits, jeans+t-shirt+leather jacket and jeans/pants+shirt(open a little bit towards chest)

• It depends on what the guy looks like

• Suit! Sweatpants, or collar shirts!

• I guess a plain t shirt.

• A plain white T shirt and old jeans /yummy. Sleeveless if he has a little muscle to him, suit and ties are hot too! But I would still have to go with the t shirt and jeans.

I didn't see an option for a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, what's wrong with you! Lol.

• sleeveless shirt and suite :)

• Shirtless like this:

link

• It depends on the guy. But whatever colors/patterns work, as well as cut. I don't care much for clothes as long as they're clean and match somewhat. I get turned on a lot more by what's underneath them :)

• i like a nicely dressed guy, mostly preppy clothes are a turn on for me

• It depends about the guys body type

• Suits or regular tshirts

• You can never go wrong being smartly dressed (by that I mean suits etc). a study I once read said that separate groups of women were all shown photos of men and asked to pick the one they would go for, of course they all went for the more attractive men. but after being told the jobs of these men (the less good looking ones having better paying jobs) they picked noticeably less attractive men just based on a job! So long story short, women like a man being smartly and cleanly dressed as it gives an aura of sophistication and stability. (of course its not all looks but the first impression is the most important right!)

What Guys Said 2