Who would you cosplay as?

I'm getting pumped for an anime con this year and I just want to talk about cosplay! ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I plan on wearing a gakuran and some geta, and just walking around anime conventions dressed as a total bancho. As it stands, right now, I don't look like a ton of anime or videogame characters, so bancho it is. I might mix it up and add a white lucha mask and go as Mask Takenouchi. We'll see.

Later this year, or next year for non-anime conventions, I plan on dressing up as the Sixth Doctor. link link link However, making that costume will be a bitch and a half so it's going to take a while. Still, I think I can do it. Wish me luck?

What Guys Said 2

• I would love to go to an anime con. I never thought about dressing up for one. I don't know what I would choose, but would want it to be comfortable so I could enjoy myself.

• Don't be shy at a con! I see men wearing skirts there. So I'm sure no one will be staring at you! ^^

• The guy who is alwys lifting the girl's skirt,can't think of his name!

What Girls Said 2