Hot or not rating (bad or good)?

Does having a 5.6 rating bad? I don't get it as to why I got such a low rating I seen guys on the site who I know I look better then get higher ratings...

Most Helpful Guy

• 5.6/10 means you're average. Maybe you have to be real with yourself, and just accept that you are not super good looking.

• But I get connected with hot girls lol doesn't that count for anything?

• If you still get hot girls, then maybe you're not that bad looking.

What Girls Said 4

• A 5.6 is not bad, it's average. There's nothing wrong with that.

• you're average

• 5.6 is a litter better than average, but you can't let that rating get to you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One person may see you as a 10, while someone else may see you as a 1.

• I'm pretty sure that dudes get on there just to vote down other dudes.

What Guys Said 3

• Ten years ago I use to go on that site and back then that would be low. Highest were like 9.4. Back in those days the average girls were like 7 ish. I think things could have changed though. Lol I put my pic on there too but hat was 10 years ago.

• I made a hot or not thing up I can only score 4.9 no matter what every time I check I am always .1 off from being one a 5/10 so I wouldn't worry to much

• It ain't good my man. . .