So I'm new to the idea of thongs, and Valentine's day is coming around. I have been with my current boyfriend for eight months now, and this is gonna be my first Valentine's with him.
I want any opinions on this:
Are thongs comfortable? All I have worn is boy shorts, hipsters and string bikinis.
Should I get one before Valentine's day as a sort of surprise for my boyfriend? Or should I wait until his birthday (in May) or even longer than that?
Is it considered slutty or trashy to surprise your boyfriend with a revealing underwear like that? Should I even surprise him at all, or just wear them for myself and let him find out?
Is it hard to keep 'Whale tail" from happening? I don't want to wear these and get unwanted attention, they are just for myself and my boyfriend to know about.
I've always been curious to try a thong, as one of my friends loves them and says they are better than what I am used to wearing.
Any thoughts, please and thank you!
- Yes, go for it, I LOVE thongs!Vote A
- No, you shouldn't get one...Vote B
- I have another idea (comment please!)Vote C
- Other (comment)Vote D
- I don't care/ I'm a guy/ see resultsVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I like thongs. Boyshorts are comfy. Thongs are good for tight dresses/jeans.
Is it considered slutty or trashy to surprise your boyfriend with a revealing underwear like that?
- No, it's not. That's absurd. It's your boyfriend, for crying out loud. You shouldn't have to for a special day.. It can be any day.
Should I even surprise him at all, or just wear them for myself and let him find out?
- Surprise him. Let him take your pants off, bend over, and pull the bit of the thong aside.
Is it hard to keep 'Whale tail" from happening?
- What's 'Whale tail'?0