Facial hair on a women's face?

Do guys notice facial hair on a woman's face ? like peach fuzz etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, they notice. And some of them bitch about it all the time, which is just weird. If we didn't have hair on our body, then we would barely be able to feel anything.

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I notice. Do I mind? usually not, unless it's an eyesor.

My ex had a lot of peach fuzz above her lip and it kinda bothered me for the first year together (which was 5 years ago, good lord...), but I got over it after a while. In fact, now I barely remember it even being an issue.

In regards to initial attraction? I've grown to not care too much about it, unless, again, it really sticks out - i.e. it's BLACK hair...

• Only if there's a significant amount. Significant for a girl to have I mean. I easily see hair on a girls arm because it's rare. Similar with facial hair.

• No, at least I don't. Unless its really obvious, and I wouldn't hold it against her. We are mammals, we have body hair, deal with it.

• I wish I didn't, but I do, and it bothers me a bit.

• Yes its is a major turn off I have seen someone women with facial hair some its harder to tell but on some others it was pretty noticeable, but it is sad cause they can't help it it is genetics.

• only if there is alot. I saw a women with a mustache the other day and I couldn't stop staring

• Yes :(

• Oh yes we do; can't say that I find it attractive

• Oh we notice. Peach fuzz is what it is. As long as it doesn't get beyond that.

• Yes we do! Please get rid of it.

• looks fantastic when it shines during daytime

What Girls Said 2

• i think they notice

• Yes