Girls, what do you think about men who have some grey in their hair?

Is it attractive or not? Would you prefer not to see any grey?

0|1
35|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care for it.

The only time it looks bad to me is if the person has a majority of darker hair and a few grey strains.

Then it looks out of place...like they should dye it.

But if it's a nice blend of salt and pepper...i don't mind it at all (eventually if its completely grey).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

• i mean most of the men I am attracted to don't have grey in their hair yet since they're pretty young :p but I don't think there's anything wrong with grey honestly. sometimes it's pretty sexy too hence "silver fox" haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like guys with grey in their hair and I would probably never date one. He can dye his hair if he wants to.

0|0
    1|0
  • hmm, I wouldn't mind on a younger guy, and its unavoidable on older men, but then again older men are really not my thing

this topic instantly reminded me of "kurama the silver demon fox" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how it grows in, how their face looks, and what color the rest of their hair is. If they have black/dark hair then you almost can't lose unless it grows in an unusual pattern.

Ever heard of a silver fox?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its very attractive on some guys link

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a grey mixed with your hair color and it isn't grey in the root only then yes. The scattered grey look

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends like Robert Downey jr looks hot with grey .

0|0
    0|0
  • its alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see it as a problem. You can't control if you get gray hair, it def doesn't make you a different person if you do or do not have gray hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey isn't a big deal, but being healthy is. Healthy with gray hair, not a big deal, Not healthy with gray... :/

I was 20 and I dated a guy who was 30 with gray... it was something I noticed, but it made me more sad when he talked about being an old man... that was a weird, turn off, to me... it comes down to attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's natural it doesn't look to bad. I just can't stand it when guys do it on purpose. I don't get that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, there's really nothing wrong with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • it is okay... even if he find it not nice, he can always dye it no issue

0|0
    0|0
  • I don`t care one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 so I shouldn't be dating anyone with grey hair. I personally don't find grey hair attractive but I like it when it is kind of silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE!

0|2
    0|0
  • it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc..it doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much. I just think that there is some grey hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not really about the grey but ifyoure worried, cover it up otherwise, you'll b insecure about it

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sure I will get grey one day, but don't have grey hair yet. Just curious because I have known some women who like the "silver" look.

• it doesn't matter to me. I think the premature grey gives them that sexy silver fox look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its natural and fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with grey hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Young guy with pure gray hair is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the man honestly.. Some guys can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and his age but in general no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not to sure how to feel about it because a guy that I liked had some gray in his hair but plot twist he's 17 so it's definitely something that bothers me but since it's not a lot is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you can rock the salt and pepper look.. It is hot as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• Man up dude. You're too damn old to be having an identity crisis. Try being in my generation during this economic downturn.

0|1
    0|2
    • I don't have grey hair, but I do see guys in their 40's, 30's and even 20's with it. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes I'm not sure. As for the economy, it's a lot better now than it was 2 years ago.