Is it weird to want to dress girly and then goth the next day?

I have a weird sense of style it's all over the place. Should I just pick one fashion style or be myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hate to admit this, but I feel like I would probably silently judge a person who constantly switched clothing styles, especially from ones that are so completely opposite. I’d just get this unoriginal vibe.

Then again, if I got to know the person, and started to actually like her for her personality, my opinion would probably morph into something like, “good for her, I like how she just rocks whatever she feels like wearing.”

So basically, everyone naturally judges one way or another, which is why worrying about what other people think is pointless. While some would probably have the same initial viewpoint as me, others would probably dig the fact that you switch things up.

Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy.

What Guys Said 7

• You're not at work or a similar place where you'd be sanctioned for your fashion experiments..enjoy yourself. Most people will find your style interesting.

You can settle down after you've experimented with EVERY style.

• Haha, not at all! I have a friend who jumps around the style scale every day. One day she might come in with fruit bowl on her head, you just never know! in my opinion it makes the person in question more interesting.

• according to this site I'm supposed to tell you to "be yourself" because its the pc answer

• Just be yourself, dress how you want and quit worrying so much about what others think! 8-)

• dowatchalike

• It's different, but I see nothing wrong with it.

• goth is so hot,

What Girls Said 6

• I can go from total professional to primped up girly girly to slob to country to god knows what.There is nothing wrong with changing your style just be yourself. With in reason

• Nope not weird at all, just means you like to play around with dressing up.

• No it not weird.. Girl be yourself and OWN IT ! :)

• No! You do what you want, when you want! If weird means you doing what you want and feeling good then bring the weirdness on!

• No. Express yourself however you feel that day. Change it all you want

• No. I've never heard of anything like that but do you.