Pretty simply question: How often do you shampoo your hair?
and if you wish, how often do you put conditioner in as well?
- At least once every day24% (28)57% (17)31% (45)Vote
- At least once every other day43% (49)30% (9)40% (58)Vote
- Twice a day2% (2)0% (0)1% (2)Vote
- Once a week OR longer23% (27)13% (4)21% (31)Vote
- Whenever I feel like8% (9)0% (0)7% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Once a week. I have curly hair, so it doesn't hold the natural oil of my hair as well- the curls stop the oil from the scalp getting through my hair- creating dry frizz. Shampoo strips the natural oil from your hair, which obviously makes the problem worse. It's actually bad for your hair to shampoo too much.
I condition 2-3 times a week, depending on the weather, if I want to do something in particular with my hair etc.
The rest of the time (after workouts etc.) I just wash my hair with water and leave it at that.0