How much does your taste in physical appearance change?

So I was curious as to how much a person's taste in physical appearance varies. So like with me, I think Alexander Skarsgard, who is a white, brownish-blondish hair and green eyes, is a sexy man. But I also think Enrique Iglesias a brown hair, brown eyed and olive skin tone, is a very sexy man. Two men who have non of the same physical traits, are both very handsome guys. So why do I think both of them are sexy, just a in the moment question. But I'm curious to how much other people's taste can varies. So I would like you to post 2 - 5 links of photos of men or women that you are physically attracted to. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always loved fair skinned women and especially redheads and blondes. Kate Walsh is so gorgeous link

link

and blake lively! link

What Guys Said 1

• Sweety here's a clue. It's the eyes. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I've noticed the older I get, the more I find a variety of men physically attractive.

I love ethnic looking men. Men with jet black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. Asians, blacks, Latino's, Native Americans, Indians, est.

I've got a shoulder fixation as of late. Large boxy shoulders just make me cream myself.

Also a well dressed man is the best man. It really puts me off when a guy has no sense of style or fashion.

• I've never really had a "type." I mean personality-wise I do, but other than that, I like all kinds of guys.

• They both probably share certain qualities like same smile or personality traits you think are attractive

• No I stick to a type and it hasn't changed since I was 8