So Apparently I need a Prom Dress

I'm asking for the help of the fashionable ladies out there.

I have been asked to prom this year.

So it would appear I need a dress.

Does anyone know any place where one can find long formal dresses for a petite build at a cheap price preferably under $80?

I'd like to spend as little as possible but still look nice, you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Some suggestions, but you can look online and find cheap ones or like the anon girl said you could also go look around local places.

What Guys Said 1

• May sound impossible... but making one is what I say if you know someone in your family or friends that can help you. (yeah, I know. crazy)

What Girls Said 3

• link I always shopped here for my high school dances. I got both my prom dresses (junior and senior prom) for less than $40. They have a great selection as well.

• They're all listed as like $100 O.o Where are these $40 steals of which you speak? lol

• Haha I guess it's different online... I always went and shopped in the store. See if there's one in your area!

• Deb has pretty cheap dresses and they're cute.

• Look to see if there is a second hand shop nearby that sells prom dresses. Most of the time, they've only been worn once. Also, check around with friends and relatives who have friends and relatives that are close to your size from other schools/that have graduated. Sometimes they'll let you borrow them for free or sell them cheaply.