Women always borrow clothes from their Boyfriend

So guys, what piece of clothing would you like to borrower form your girlfriend/partner. Girls what piece of your clothing would you like to see your boyfriend borrow/wear.

I know weird question, but I'm board and just seen a similar question on the newlywed game(Game show on Game show network)

0|1
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls often worn my t-shirt or boxers because they are comfortable apparently. I occasionally like to borrow her knee high socks and panties.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Um...my boyfriend's 6'6 and I'm 5'5 so I don't think he *could* wear anything...buuut it would be funny to see him wear a pair of my jeans once. Or a t-shirt.

He tried to put one of my t-shirts on and he ripped it completely in half D:

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to see a guy in my panties and pantyhose, providing he could fit into them. It may be silly, but it's a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely sweater or pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner is a foot taller than me so I don't think he could if he wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear a guy's t-shirts to bed if he's not around so I can smell him when he's not there.

I don't know if I've ever dated a guy who fit into my clothes very well. I think I may have loaned a guy an athletic tee once, which fit him like a skinny tee. Ha, ha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• In the past , a lot of my female friends and ex girlfriends would take my t shirts and hoodies.

So if I had a choice to take something it would be a graphic t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like for her to wear my underwear but since I only have one pair it isn't possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • I admire your minimalist approach to life. :)

• Show All
    • Better hope that one pair doesn't fall apart or you'll haft to go comando or borrow your wifes.

• Good point. I usually buy a new pair every year, but more than once I had to go commando for a whole day.

• if she has a battle skirt in her closet, then that'd be something cool to wear. after all, skirts were originally made for men (battle skirt), women feminized them. just like they did heels (heels were originally also made for men.

0|0
    0|0