Do you feel more comfortable clothed or naked?

For some reason I feel way more comfortable with my body and just comfortable in general when I'm naked or in just my underwear. It's a combination of not liking to feel confined by clothes and not liking the way I look in them. How about you guys, naked or clothed?

• Naked
  • Clothed
It's interesting that the girls are even, but the guys almost all said clothed. Oh, and when I wrote this question I was thinking about it in terms of you being home alone, not you going outside naked lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Naked/bikini. You're not crazy there's a really long history of people, particularly women feeling better about themselves with fewer clothes. If something feels tight you automatically feel uncomfortable and sometimes fat. It could just have shrunk but our heads often don't work that way. Often I hear that people don't want to see how they look without clothes in the mirror but honestly only my bedroom has mirrors and you just don't notice

What Guys Said 8

• I vote naked. With my ex, we would spend naked time together, or at least lounge around in our underwear but I still won't park my naked butt down on anything other then my bed, so I lay a towel town if I'm going to be undressed.

I have also been sleeping naked for over ten years, even in winter, unless it's really cold, or sometimes I wore boxers when I slept over at my ex's house, just so it didn't seem over the top or something. She knew I preferred it, and she occasionally would fall asleep nude with me after... but if it was just a casual night and we weren't doing anything, it seemed more restrained to have some boxers to sleep in, though I find clothing too restricting to sleep in.

• I prefer being clothed because the clothes keep my thingy in position rather than bouncing around while I walk or run.

• I find when I'm hanging out in my room I like to be naked.

I'm more comfortable with my body than I would be with other people looking at my body.

• update: I think it could be because women's bodies are viewed as sexy and men's bodies are not.

I could be wrong though.

• Depends on the situation. In the shower, I feel more comfortable naked. When chatting with my boss in her office, I find that I feel more comfortable with clothes on.

• Um odd question but I guess somewhat clothed (tank top, underwear) I don't know why lol I guess I'm just weird like that ;).

• I used have dreams of being naked in public lol

• Depends on when and where. In the winter I don't like being naked. I normally go to sleep with clothes on in the winter, although I usually wake up naked. I have a bad habit of stripping while sleeping. If I'm going to a friends house, I want clothes on. No matter what. If I'm with my girl, then I'd rather be naked.

• I hate being naked I'm ugly in every way, being a guy sucks, id go to bed in clothes if it wasn't for being uncomfortable in them or shower in my clothes if it wasn't for being cold and wet all day

What Girls Said 14

• Scantily clothed...

I don't hang out naked a whole lot, unless making out or having sex...

But I do like to relax/hang out in as little as possible..

• Clothed pretty much at all times, except for when showering.

• Fully clothed, but that's mainly because I have a lot of scars and I feel extremely self concious about them.. I wore a bikini to the pool once with friends and people where opening pointing, talking and gaping at my scars... Not fun!

• I have lot's of scars too (from surgeries when I was young) other than a few doctors and girl friends I've had in the past no one ever sees me without my shirt on.

with that said I am okay with my own body when I'm alone.

• Same, if its just me I'm not overly fussed, I'd happily wear some boy shorts and a tank top.. But if I'm around others (even friends) I try to keep covered.

• that's mean of them :(

• Naked at home without the presence of my father and brother and I prefer naked when I go to bed. But I wouldn't go outside without my clothes..

• i like being naked too but not outside ...

• I look great either way.

• Clothed for sure or no underwear underneath is the closest I come to feeling comfortable.

• naked, any time

• Yes, I feel comfortable named or clothed.

• I feel better naked when alone but around people clothed

• Nakkiiii!

I look way better naked than I do in clothes (unless the clothes are custom tailored to my body, but ain't nobody got time or money for that).

I kinda wonder if this has anything to do with body type as well since clothes tend to be made for thin, tall people (NOT extremely hourglass shaped people -_- contrary to what the media says. Having measurements of 34-24-34 is *barely* hourglass. I hate when you go online and take a quiz and they're like "you're hourglass anything would look great on you.. uh no. I'm not 5'9+ and my curves are a whole lot more exaggerated than 10"). Anyway, I wonder if this has any correlation to amount of curves the woman has vs thinness. I think tall, thin people look amazing in clothes, but naked they just look like they're lacking a lot of the time.

• Clothed. I don't like to see myself naked. I have a lot of stretch marks, cellulite and bruises on my legs, so I don't want anybody to see it.

• I feel more comfortable when I'm half-clothed..(panties and tshirt/trainer bra)

• I look damn good naked. Not gonna lie. And I feel lighter...If that makes sense. I look huge in clothes. I'm relatively in good shape so I like how I look naked haha. You can't see muscle definition with clothes on lol.

Would I just walk around naked with people? Probably not quite that comfortable naked lol but my boyfriend and I have naked days in which we just hang out and do whatever (watch movies, cuddle, color, etc.) naked. No idea why we do that lol