Why do I look so much better without makeup?

I just think I look so much better without makeup. I've done it by myself and it looked okay, and I've had it done by a professional and I still think I look so much better without makeup. Is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 10

• LOL! Is there something wrong with you? Ahhhh ... no. Hello! We wear makeup to cover up and or perfect what we consider imperfections. If you look better without it then lucky you!

• Not always. Some of us wear make-up to express our individuality. Like Rita Ora. Her staple is her red lip and cat winged liner.

• ya you're right ... maybe I'm think of why I wear makeup lol

• Some girls really have natural beautiful skin and features so wearing make up will hide them.You are lucky! :)

• There's nothing wrong with that. I think you just like how you look naturally and not how you look all painted up. It's a matter of how you see yourself. Just do whatever feels comfortable to you.

• people tell me I don't look better with makeup but I think it's because when I put it on I always do it really quickly like in 10 minutes

• lol, no. We all have our preferences.

• I was like you before. Haha now I know how to put my makeup right

• isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

• Not at all you are lucky!

• um no i think ur problem is ur beautiful. sucks. :)

• No but you probably just aren't wearing the right kind