My hips are too big?

Do you think this a good thing?

Do you think this a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good thing. It will be easier for you to carry a baby during pregnancy. Guys will naturally be leaning towards you being the attractive one because our main goal in life is to reproduce. Natural or evolutionary goal I mean. If it's easier for a certain girl to have it easier carrying a baby (wide hips), that girl will be considered attractive to most guys.

• The first thing "it's would be easier to carry a baby" is not true lol I have wide hips and I am currently 9 months pregnant since I got pregnant my hips have been killing me so I think it's a myth lol but hips do attract guys as it gives more of a fem body I guess

• Oh really ?

What Guys Said 4

• I can't really answer this, especially since "big" is subjective to everyone. You'd get better answers if you used an image or something but no I don't think it is bad

• Sorry...My level is not enough for the link :(

• you could still put a link, there's a way to put website addressed but putting a space between certain characters to make it work

• My girlfriend has a pretty big hip because of her bust size, I'm not quite sure what number they are but I do love them very much and it's relatively nice knowing that she won't have much of a struggle during child birth.

• Hips being big is a turn on to majority of guys, girls with baby bearing hips are a natural subconscious attraction.

• Not as good as if your tits were too big. . .

• :(

• I was just kidding! I'm sure they're fine. What are your hip and waist measurements?

What Girls Said 3