Guys; the no makeup look - what do you think about it?

How do you feel about girls that don't need to/just don't wear makeup? Is it hotter for a girl to look remotely attractive without makeup on, or gorgeous with it, but quite ugly without it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you're putting on so much makeup to the point where you look completely different when you're not wearing makeup, then that's not so good. I wear makeup, but I try to make it look as natural as possible, I always look the same with or without makeup, but I just feel better about myself if I wear it.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer little to no makeup. Lots of makeup can make a chick look FUBAR. Case in point: paris hilton is gross most of the time... but when she came out of prison without any make up and without the whole $2 streetwalker look, she was quite attractive.

• Doesn't really matter, if she looks great without makeup then great. I still like a little eye shadow and lipstick. It looks nice.

• I love it when a girl can look attractive without makeup and in like a tshirt jeans or even in like tshirt and athletic shorts for working out. Almost what I look for in a girl

What Girls Said 3

• I only wear make-up when I'm going out clubbing^^ my boyfriend says he likes the fact that when we go to bed at night I will look the same the next morning^^

• If you have a clear and nice complexion and generally have nice features you can get away with wearing no makeup.

• as long as you look like you aren't wearing much, you're good!