Girls do you find yourself more attracted to taller guys?

I'm talking guys who are like 6 foot one 6 foot 2. Do you like taller guys like that? I can't get a girl no matter what I do maybe cause I'm shy. I'm tall shy and decent looking guess that won't work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I secretly wish that my boyfriend now can just be taller than 6 ft. I'm so jealous of my friends who are 5'0-5'4" and land tall guys. I'm 5'6" and seemingly land guys 5'8"-5'11" .

What Girls Said 8

• I personally don't. I'm 5'4" and I prefer a guy I can kiss without having to stand on a chair haha. 5'8" is plenty tall enough for me.

• Yes, being tall is a plus.

• I like tall guys but it's not a big deal. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say height has a 2 importance level for me. I care a lot about intelligence, physical fitness and character.

• no tbh it doesn't attract me.

• Japan - guys are short there lol

• i used to live in amerika and couldn't find my type. height has nothing on face.

• not gonna lie, yes I do find them attractive I don't know but I do but in the end its what's in the heart lol :)

• Being tall is a plus, but not a necessity. And you don't have to be over 6." Its nice to be able to look up to someone for a change. Plus you can reach higher places for me :3

• I like tall guys yes. I feel weird walking around with a guy shorter then me or my height. but I usually forget how tall men are because we are always in bed.

• No I find myself losing more interest the higher above 6' they are.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to be that tall to have a serious chance with a lot of women.

I have friends shorter than that and they have no luck.