Askmen.com 99 most desirable women 2014, do you agree with the list?

It's a pretty simple question, do you agree with there

list?

Here's from the official website: link

Here's one from another site, in case that first one doesn't work:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I saw that it came from AskMen, I immediately shook my head and said "nope". AskMen is to men, what Cosmo Magazine is to women. Both are for entertainment only and anyone that takes what they say as serious, solid advice is a dummy.

So I guess that's a 'no' from me.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I mean I only know three people in the top 10... and the top three look very average. In fact I don't know half the people (if not less) on this list, they almost all look pretty 'meh' imo.

• Everyone has their own personal list for everything, so I do not really care what someone else's or some website's list is.

• Definetely NOT miley cyrus, lol. The rest of the women are decent overall, except for emma watson in my opinion.

• Disagree.

How on earth can Kat Dennings rate higher than Cara Delevingne, Scarlett Johansson, Rihanna, Mila Kunis, Amber Heard, Karlie Kloss, etc, etc?

• As long as Emma Watson and Kate Upton are still in top 10, the world hasn't gone mad, lmao. Gal Gadot also deserves it.

And most of those women are way to old to be on that list, lmao.

• None of these women are desirable to me. Most of them look like they stepped out of a coffin .

What Girls Said 4

• some women on there are too old to be on it. Emma Watson/Stone, Olivia Wilde and Mila are good choices. Miley no way should she be on there. And Jennifer and Amber were a good choice too.

Scarlett should have been higher

• Emma Watson doesn't belong in the top 5.

• Compared to most of the rest of that list she does...

• No, she definitely does not. And Scarlett Johanssen not even being in the Top 10? What?

• I think Lupita Nyong'o should at least be in the top 10.

• I couldn't care less about what askmen says and that list just makes me stick to my original belief about that site.