Do guys like butts on girls?

I'm not talking just any butt... Like Kim Kardashian but way toned down and natural, not so fake. I'm always made fun of for having a big butt in my family and poked fun at and it makes me not want to date or meet anyone in fear of meeting someone who I like who will at some point notice and make the same comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you'll find that a lot of guys do like big butts. I think your family and friends are just teasing you and their jokes are not truly mean spirited. All you have to do is look at popular culture to see that having a big butt isn't something to be ashamed of. Some guys may not like a big butt but some guys don't like small butts or big boobs or small boobs or brown hair or blonde hair.

Like anything, sure there are some people who wouldn't like it, but there are plenty of people who do

What Guys Said 7

• If you meet someone who ends up making bad comments like that then he is not the right person for you. Look for someone who won't mention or care about how your butt looks. Maybe there's a guy out there who will like it. You never know until you meet the right guy. So don't let the comments you received bother you. You basically learned that those people are not the ones worth being friends with.

• Love big butts

• I only like girls/women with big butts

• Honestly, I prefer butt over tits. There is just something sexy about a girl that walks around with a nice butt.

• Butts are good

• I love butts

• I love big butts. I love kissing them and slapping them

What Girls Said 2

• A big butt doesn't mean a nice butt...Depends on what it looks like (not saying to post a pic)

If it's too big then well, too big of anything is bad.

• Some do. It depends on the guy.