What do you think of girls putting their lip balm on?

So not like a lipstick, but with the kind of balm where you have to apply it with your finger. I once heard guys find this cute, but is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of it now, but when I was a teenager I loved when girls wore lip balm. Especially if it was a girl I was going to kiss and the flavor of the lip balm tasted good... As for cute... well, I would associate the good taste with the lip balm, so that actually did attract me. SO I guess you can say that it's kind of cute. not in the usual way, though.

What Guys Said 2

• I like that, "guys find that cute". Well, I can tell you, this guy finds even a 30-something yr old applying it a bit more than cute. Had dinner with a close friend the other night who applied it afterward, and I thought it was sexy.

• Honestly I don't care

What Girls Said 1

• I think that would be gross to put your finger on the lip balm and then apply it to your mouth that away.