What part of your body do you find large or small?

Especially the ones that bother you. For example having really big or very small feet, being very small or very tall compared to your partner, having a large nose etc...

In my case it's my six miniature breast hairs on every side that worry me since girls seem to like a "big muscles" guy with a lot of hair on his breast.

Most Helpful Girl

• un happy about - nose is big,top lips is thin compared to my bottom,fingers are a bit chunky don't really give a fuck about them as much as my nose,my hips are narrow

I'm okay with , my boobs are large and thank the lord I still have a ass that sticks out although I wasn't blessed with hips

i don't actually like too much hair on a guy just a little otherwise its gross

• I don't mind about hips and I'm so happy your don't mind about hair (what a relief!).

I've posted you a friendship request... don't be afraid it's not just for your hips :-)

What Girls Said 12

• I think every part of me has had it's turn with self hate. Some days I wish I were taller other days shorter. Today I feel like a freak and not so dainty because I'm skinny but when I use my arm muscles it's like a freak show with the bulging and definition...I just had an exercise class that focused on the arms in front of a full length mirror and all the other girls still had soft squidgy looking arms and I even have wing muscles :-(

• Well, I know what you mean. You have people who will grow lots of muscle with little exercise. And you have people like us who need workout after workout and than still have limited muscles on a skinny body.

• My boobs are big ?? not humongous big but big and I feel really uncomfortable cause all the guys keep staring at them. Also I have ugly man hands and bunny teeth ????�

• Ever tried to put a cap on with a boobs picture on it? For sure it would make them look at your face instead of your boobs :-)

• My height : 5'1

• i don't like hair on a guy. if you only have 6 hairs you're lucky. easy to shave it off.

• You gave me an idea! I'll ask a question with a poll, asking if girls like breast hair on us.

I'll try to find a picture of a guy without breast hairs, and for the one with I'll use picture of a gorilla or so!

• my boobs and feet are big.

• Haha, I'm not gonna ask which cup size you have but feel free to tell your shoe size if you which.

The largest I've even heard of whas a US swimmer (girl) who had 46 (just over 14 in US sizes).

• My wrists are too big and my fingers are too small.

• I feel like I'm too tall. I'm 5'10 and it sucks. I know I'm not the tallest but guys around me seem to be shorter and shorter these days.

• You washed the guys with the wrong soap. It makes them shrink.

Or at least, that's what the publicity for that one excellent soap tends so pretend :-)

• Well I have small hands (15.5 cm) which I find to be very small for a 5'7 1/2'' girl ;D.

• Than you're an exception to "the rule": big girl = big hands and big feet...

• I have small feet, small hands, small wrists, pretty small body type. I'm 5'3

• Haha, curious to know you shoe size. Here in Belgium many girls have small feet, 37 or 38. In US sizes (googled for it) a 5? - 6 or a 6? - 7.

• I'm a size five

• My boobs are to small.

And by boobs I mean boob. My right boob is like 2 cup sizes smaller than my left and it's kind of super awkward. If only it'd get the message and match the other one - then I'd be happy.

Nothing on me is big. I'm a very small person.

My eyes are also too small.

• Oops that's not something that would be common I believe, two different sizes. Couldn't any form of corrective bra help you?

On the other hand, be yourself. Towards your friends or your guy it's the smile that will do the job!

• I think my boobs are too small

• Big: Nose, stomach, vagina lips

Small: But, ears, forehead, hands, feet

• Not too bad, think with 2 out of the 3 on row one you can have BIG fun...

What fun can you make with big ears, feet, hands or forehead?

You're a lucky girl :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I've mostly at peace with how I'm proportioned. I mean my dick could use a bit of upgrading, but what dude doesn't feel that way?

• My chest I find is large for my body type and was always self conscious about it. I do a lot of chest work outs even tried lots of push ups light weight with high reps. High weight, I just put on more muscle though and it got bigger :/. I have a small neck/head? Lol, don't no there.

• I got big feet if you know what I mean

And what I mean is I have big shoes.

• I have big/broad shoulders. Its sort of annoying when on the bus.

• Are you kidding me? I find it so hot when guys have really broad chests and shoulders.

• I've heard that, but whenever someone takes the aisle seat, next to me, I take up like half their space lol. I feel bad about it so I have to twist my body a bit so they have more space.