Can I use suit blazer with jeans and t shirt?

Can I use navy suit blazer with jeans and t shirt?

and sneakers ofc

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it looks so hot and it's IN fashion at the moment. But use it for casual wear.

What Girls Said 5

• YES!

• Its more on the casual side than the formal side.. I guess it would look okay

• yes you can.

• Only some guys can pull that off. You should check with someone first.

• of course you can :) I love seeing boys dressed like that because it´s casual but shows effort.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, for casual wear, that's very much in style. I wouldn't try it at work, unless it's a very casual place, but for a night out, it is great; you are sort of casual, sort of dressed up...you can go to various places the same night in that get-up and not be stared at.

• No. Try to get a stand alone sport jacket. The suit jacket is too formal to wear with a t-shirt and sneakers; it should only be worn with the suit it came with. You shouldn't wear a t-shirt and a blazer together; instead opt for a button-up shirt. Don't wear, the sneakers with the blazer either, you might be able to pull it off with the right pair, but it would be better if you used a leather boot, loafer, or shoe. If you must wear sneakers, try to get a pair with darker colors, that correspond with the blazer. Make sure the jeans are a darker color; a medium blue, a dark blue, or a black. Good luck.

• A blazer and a suit jacket are slightly different things.