Are ultra short skirts and dresses back in fashion?

Lately at the shopping mall I have noticed that ultra short skirts and ultra short dresses are fairly popular now and that short shorts are not as popular as in 2013. What are your thoughts on ultra short skirts/ dresses? Would you wear them? What do you think about flashing your butt while wearing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been noticing it in my area, but I hope they are back in fashion

What Guys Said 5

• ultra short skirts and dresses are the sexiest because they show off the girls legs. girls show wear them more and be more confident on them legs

• Yeah I think they are you are right

• I would LOVE to know where this is! I have some vacation time I need to use :))

• I'm liking the Maxi look. The right maxi skirt or maxi dress can help you present a sexy, feminine look with a touch of class and comfort.

• That not the case where I am. There are not as many short shorts (though still a lot) but more leggings, jeans and yoga pants. When I do see a girl in a skirt/dress they are always really short though, barring it being a maxi dress/skirt.

• How long is ultra short any way, just wondering if it's shorter then I am thinking?

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but I don't like it.. I prefer short shorts but not too shorts.