G strings and thongs as underwear.

I heard that g strings and thongs are no longer as popular as underwear as they once were. I am still a thong girl, exclusively wearing thongs. I am wondering what other girls think?

• Always worn thongs and still wear them
  • Started wearing thongs only recently
  • Used to wear thongs but have moved to larger panties
  • Never worn thongs and prefer larger panties
  • Prefer to go without panties all together

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't give a female's opinion, but if it's cool I'll can give my cents. I still see more thongs on females than any other panty.The only time really see anything else is if I have company over and she sleeps in a pair of boyshorts but when she wakes up if she still has them on she puts thongs on for the rest of the day.

What Guys Said 6

• For a guy looking at a girl, she may as well wear nothing if she plans to wear a g string or thong.

• They are popular with the girls I have dated!

• didn't know there were ever "in"

• It doesn't really matter what underwear you wear as it shouldn't be seen anyhow. Just make you cover it with a pair of spandex shorts under your skirts and dresses

• I've not heard - nor seen - gstrings and thongs not being as popular as they've been.

Heck, I prefer gstrings and thongs on a girl over granny-knickers any day of the week

• I know my female family and friends all tend to go without any underwear as do I.

but when out about I notice the same or g string/thongs then big pants.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it is not problem for me, so I am also thong girl like you. Some of the people.can say that thongs were uncomfortable and unattractive but they're just their idea. I generally shop with Victoria Secret's besides that the brand is most famous brand all around the world. I try to say thet it mustn't influence you as negatively that's your choice :) I also sometimes wear it and it is quite enjoyable and sexy :)

• I own thongs but I only wear them out of practicality, as in to get rid of visible pant line not for comfort. Most of the time I wear Brazilian knickers.

• Never got into thongs myself. I have a few to wear with clothes that show panty lines but that's it. I think cheekies, or boyshorts are more comfortable.

• I think for me it really just depends on what I am wearing, I have always gone between boy cut and thongs.

• I guess B, but I really don't wear them that often I prefer hipsters and cheekies.