Tommy Hillfiger said "never wash your jeans!" Do you wash your jeans?

Tommy Hillfiger sais "never wash your jeans!" Do you wash your jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gross... why wouldn't I?! Jeans are just like any other item of clothing. If they get dirty or if I've worn them a few times, you bet I'll wash them. As if throwing them into the freezer REALLY will get rid of all the germs ahaha. I really hate the texture of jeans that I've worn a few times. They get so soft to the point where they feel gross and a little greasy on my legs. I love the feeling of newly washed jeans that I've worn for 10 minutes. I also always wear tight jeans, and I find that the more I wear them without washing them, the looser they become. When I was them, they become all tight and nice again, as if they were brand new. Perfect. I've had 2 pairs of jeans for several years, and I've washed them hundreds of times. They're no different from when I bought them, so washing them hardly makes them less wearable or something.

What Guys Said 13

• Well, yes and no. I mean, you have to wash them SOMETIMES, that'd be foul if you NEVER washed them. I'd say wash them once a week, or every 3 or 4 wears, or obviously anytime they get dirty. Can't be ironing in jelly stains and shit, haha, they'll look like leather pants after a while.

• My favorite pair of jeans are worn and faded. They've also got a hole in them above the knee, but I love them all the same. They're soft and malleable which comes from having been washed a thousand times over.

I wash my jeans.

• He means don't wash them after every wear, just when they get dirty. I only wear jeans on the weekends, and occasionally after work if I go out to dinner and am not going straight from work, so I only wash my jeans every couple of months unless I get something on them.

The only thing you need to wash after every wear are the clothes that go right against your dirtiest, sweatiest parts... T shirts, boxers, socks.

• I never wash my jeans, and yes, it does make a huge difference.

I air dry them and put them in the freezer to kill germs and keep them clean.

• Freezer temperatures reach around -20 degrees. Bacteria survives more extreme temperatures found in nature.

• Not really. That's just an extreme interpretation of what I said.

• Well technically they are especially if say you were to drop a patient on the floor. But they try to keep down germs by extreme UV Light which is best so far to clean a large hospital area, everyone washing their hands and such with use of iodine and whatever other heavy cleaning chemicals and hot water/steam. But germs do thrive more on cold surfaces.

• I throw them in the freezer to kill all the bacteria, but only if they aren't too dirty.

• Yeah, I do...not after one wearing, but I do wash them.

• Yes, and I expect anyone with self respect to do the same :-)

• Never wash until the butt part stinks.

• No. My mum wash them

• Yeah. And somehow they look the same! Suck that, tommy!

• I don't wear pants.

• Uh Yes I wash them. and F Hillfiger.

• Yes, when I think they could do with a wash

What Girls Said 16

• I wash mine all the time even if I wore them for a few hours. After they are off they're straight in the dirty laundry basket.

• I'm not buying jeans every time my old ones get dirty just because some rich guy thinks I shouldn't wash them.

• i don't own jeans and havn't worn a pair since 2007

• Promotional. So you'll buy new jeans... I wash jeans after every wear. That sounds dirty not to.

• I wash them but not constantly, my jeans usually stay reasonably clean.

• I hand wash the denim ones.

• I wash mine. It is gross not to wash it. Wearing dirty or used pants is just so ewww.

• yea

• never. unless I fall in mud or something...

• Yes, I wash them.

• faded worn out jeans are the best! so yes! Tommy is retarded.

• Yes I wash them if they start to smell or they have stains on them.

• Yes I wash my jeans in warm water

• Sure I do.

• how is that possible...it's unhygienic to wear something multiple times without washing it.

• Yes I do