Can a guy looking young for his age ever become appealing to women at any point?

I have mixed opinions on how old (or young) I look. I just turned 25 and I personally think I still look young for my age. The fact that I'm short probably adds to the assumption that I'm young.

I get mixed reviews on how old people perceive me to be. Some think I look 25, others think I look maybe 2-4 years below 25, but a whole lot of people still think I'm in my teens, around 18 or 19. I would rather date a girl my age as that is my preference but I'm just concerned as to whether they would date a guy who is around their age but looks younger.

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it should be that big of a problem. It might stop a few girls from being interested in you but I doubt it would be too many. I actually prefer a guy who looks a little younger because I look way younger than I am too. I'm gonna be 26 very soon and most people still assume I'm only 17-18.

What Girls Said 3

• Every woman is different as men are different. Many younger women like older guys and when I was in my mid 20s I preferred guys about 5 years older myself. It depends on if they find you attractive, approachable, interesting... I would think you'd have a good selection of both younger and older women to choose from.

• Just get a cougar

• All women find young guys hot they just prefer to be with older guys

What Guys Said 2

• It starts becoming an advantage when you start finding younger women more attractive, which I'm afraid to say you're probably on the cusp of (not that you won't find women your age attractive too).

You'll also probably find you end up with girls your age who -also- look younger, and you won't notice, you'll just appreciate that the other doesn't look old, and sometimes as you get older, you'll look at people your age, and then go home and say to each other 'oh my god we don't look that old, do we?'

While I'm tall I had a pretty young face growing up. The lag is longer for men for it to become a 'plus'. I'd guess it's a plus all around for me now, but even professionally, I'd say it was a drawback till early 30's. Professionally it's a plus in the tail end of your career. In IT, it may be a plus earlier.

• Dude. Go cougar hunting for a while. They're a blast!