How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Everyone tells me I have too many. I have about 60-70...including high heels, sneakers, etc. But I justify this by getting good deals on them. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I have 2 pairs of shoes. One pair of running shoes and one for everyday stuff. I have a couple pairs of boots for the winter months if that counts too.

• 4 or 5. That's all I need. I have to say that 60-70 is crazy. Are you a celebrity?

• No, lmao. Just a normal Jersey Gal

• Shoes?!?!?

Shoes are too mainstream

lol jsk

1 pair school shoes

1 pair trainers

2 pair converse

1 pair dress shoes

2 pair thongs (flip flops, in australia we call them thongs)

Side note I know a friend (whos a guy) that has over 30 pairs of shoes and another (also guy) who has over 80 pairs. All I can say is *facepalm

• 5, sneakers, cleats, dress shoes, flip flops, and army boots

• 8 pairs of shoes, one of flip flops, and one of slippers.

• 6

• i have a couple but I really only ever one now. I love them. I wouldn't really wear anything else now. I'm going to be sad when they finally wear out

• Two, regular ones and dress ones; which I just use around once a year around Christmas in all the party and family stuff that revolves around that.

Really should up it to three, since I just wear my regular ones out and never have a spare so I just generally go into the next shoe store, in my broken down shoes, and buy another pair.

I really couldn't care less about shoes

• 60-70 is just insane to think about. And I think I have a lot for a guy.

I have like 11 pairs, including old shoes I wear for working in, formal shoes, work boots.

What Girls Said 10

• I typically only buy designer (they're better quality) and I also like to stick to neutrals (I know, lame) so I don't have too many.

I have 3 boot boots, 4 pairs of UGGs, maybe 15 or so flats? A few of them are the same, but different emblems. Like I have Tory's in gold and silver because I switch out my jewelry.

I have maybe 5 pairs of sandals (not flip flops).

I tend to buy shoes that will last a long time and that I can wear with anything and everything. That's why I stick to blacks, browns, nudes, tans and cremes

I do love me some flip flops though and have quite a few pairs.

• I like designer too. I absolutely LOVE uggs, I have quite a few of those! I also like Burberry, Steve Madden,

• 1 pair of running shoes

2 pairs of sneakers (mostly converse variations)

1 pairs of slip ons (moccasins)

1 pair of sandals

3 pairs of boots (combat boots, heeled boots and fancy "combat"esque boots)

My mom has given me a bunch of pairs of boots and heels that I don't wear unless for special occasion so I don't count those.

• I think 10 pairs.

• Maybe 10

• Probably around 30? Mostly flats, about 15-20 pairs, several pairs of converse or roxy's, one pair of running shoes, like 6 pairs of boots, a couple pairs of sandals, wedges and heels.

• About 10 pairs (8 pairs of medium high stilettos and 2 pairs of flip flops)

• Around 40 pairs.

• Like 7

• Probably 15. Once I get a job this will probably sky rocket though. No such thing as too many shoes <3

• I own roughly 30 pairs