Guys, which length of hair is 'acceptable'?

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

6. link

7. link

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 and 2 are awful. Deh shay, deh shay bah sah rah bah sah rah. RISE

Oh sorry, wrong movie. That's actually from V for Vendetta isn't? Either way, unless you're a prisoner, don't do that.

Technically all are acceptable, but I only find 5 and 6 attractive.

Maybe 7, some women could make that work but once your hair extends to your thighs you start to look like you were raised on some remote hillbilly compound and lost your virginity to your brother. All that's missing is a bright pink NRA hat and some dirty ripped up jeans.

What Guys Said 34

• 1-7.

• Overall I would say I like 5 the best followed by 4, with 6 still being acceptable, but getting a little long for my taste. 7 looks more comical than good. 1-3 are not attractive at all.

• In terms of what I look for in a girl:

1, 2 and 7 are a no-go. Short hair is unattractive and really long hair is just asking for trouble IMO.

3 is okay but still not my taste. Definitely better than the first two.

4 is good.

6 is closest to perfect for me. Maybe slightly shorter or have it styled up in a way.

5 is probably favorite, especially if she had curly hair.

• The super long hair needs to be framing the face and smoothly arranged, or it just looks like a mop.

Really short hair has to have a pixie effect, to my taste.

• 3-6 my favorite would be 6.

• I don't know what everyone else finds acceptable, I'm personally fine with from 3 to 6.

• I like 4 and 5 the best. The first two are too short, the third and sixth are okay, and the last one is WAY too long.

• I like them all.
    Obviously styles are more suited to some people than others. But if you can pull it off. It looks good.

• 3.5 - 6

• Good choices would be #3 through #6. I think #7 would be difficult to keep clean and neat, but desirable. #1 and #2 a definite NO.

• Perfect would be half way between 6 and 7, but anything from 4 and up would be good.

3 might be okay too, but it would depend on the girl - most couldn't pull it off.

• 1. Not unless you're a cancer patient.

2. Looks normal on a black girl; if you're not black, no.

3. No. Men don't like it when you have the same hairstyle as your kid brother.

4. Yes.

5. Yes.

6. Yes.

7. Too long for my taste.

• 4-7 are good, 3 can work on the right girl, one and 2 would be really tough for me to look. Any of them are acceptable however, a girl can have her hair however she wants it.

• They're all acceptable.

• 3 at the shortest, possibly a bit shorter but not as short as 2.

6 and 7 are definitely too long, but I could go longer than 5... Kind of middle of the back/between the shoulder blades.

• 3-6.

• Just between 5 and 6 since 6 goes to the hip and 5 is the shoulders so id say a little more down to the chest area

• 3-6 is good. The best lengths are 5 and 6.

• I really love 6 but 5 is cool too. Honestly 1-4 is too short for me, that's just my taste. I'm pretty sure 7 is a very uncommon sight.

• From 3 to 7 are fine with me. But if you have long hair like #7 you better have dreadlocks... Dreadlocks on a girl... I love it...

• My preference is 4-6. I know one wasn't by choice by the Evie in the movie.

• 4, 5 yes

3, 6 depends on girl

1, 2, 7 nty

• Below and beyond 5 is a litttle too short or long, in my mind.

• I love long hair. I would say 6 and even 5, except I think the girl in 6 is sort of ugly and has bad hair

• It all depends on the face of course. But generally, 4. I'm a big fan of 6. 7 looks awesome when taken care of properly.

• 4,5,6 are fine to me

the other ones I personally don't like

• links 4, 5 ,6, is acceptable. forget the rest

• I don't even have to look at the links to answer this question. Any of those lengths are ACCEPTABLE, as long as you are comfortable with it yourself and don't worry about what other people find attractive.

• I think that's something undesirables tell themselves

• I think you gave more of a politically correct answer

Of course any length of hair is acceptable. People can do whatever the hell they want. But this is meant in terms of attraction and dating

• That's cool. In terms of attraction, dating and preferences I think 3-6 are the best.

• number one is unacceptable for white chicks, and number two is only acceptable for black wemon.

• Any length of hair will look sexy on a hot girl. My personal favourite is short but styled. If you want to see just how hot short hair can look, check out this absolute Goddess! link link

(Ruby Rose)

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 9

• i feel like you need a step between 5 and 6 like this or something lol link

• The 1st one looks bad.

Not because of the length because the 2nd has hair about the same (but it looks better on her).

The 7th is way too long. And the 6th is great..but looks a little messy.

I think all hair should be acceptable if it's something that makes the person happy!

But my preference is somewhere in between 2 and 7.

• Also the 1st one looks bad because it looks like she is a chemo patient.

Just the way it is shaved looks like she made no effort what so ever.

(No offense to anyone)

• mine are 5, my sister has no.6 - her hair are really beautiful but she got them cut - I wasn't very happy. The girl in the pic 6 has really nice hair too.

No.7 are slightly long but some people like them. I think if they were up to her butt then they'd be OK but below it are a bit much.

• 3-6. 7 is way too much. I'd prefer something in between 5 and 6.

• Hi everybody! As for me, I think doesn't matter which length of your hair. The main thing, does your hairstyle suits to you, to your type of your hair and shape of your face, what can you do with your beautiful hair (not only make it straight or curly), right? I found greate page therighthairstyles.com
    And now I can be every day new and different because of my different hairstyles which I found and tried with help of this page! So, girls, enjoy it!:-)

• 3-7 seem more acceptable to me.

• you need something between 5 and 6

• Mostly, I like link number 5, more different haircuts you can see at therighthairstyles.com. Even more than 7 variants :)

• All these girls can pull off their hairstyles because they have the face for it. On myself I like very long hair. It's almost to my butt