Do you like eye shadow on girls?

Guys: Do you like eye shadow on girls?

Girls: Do you like to wear it?

• Yes I like all shades/types
  • Yes, but only neutral and pastel colors
  • Not at all

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. This kind of eyeshadow obviously looks ridicoulous in my opinion. link

There are other girls that I see that put just a little on. I think that can look pretty hot

• As of right now, its all tied at 33%, lol! I never saw that before

What Guys Said 16

• Only if it's just a little. Nothing extreme please. A little bit of soft coloring is good. Really thick shadow that totally pops out is really unattractive.

• Yes but it depends, it has to match the person. Some of my friends look great with the deep blues and purples while others would look really dumb with anything that wasn't neutral. If it fits you then yeah it can be really sexy.

• I suppose I do, but only very little so it looks natural.

• I must admit, eye-shadow is one of my biggest fetishes when it comes to a girl's appearance, so of COURSE I voted A! :)

• Only if it's not too heavy.. I've seen far too many with it just way too heavy.

• It can be pretty sweet, and it can also be overdone.

• I don't mind as long as it is not overdone.

• Id have to see a picture but most likely I would

• Yes, but I don'y like how I meet them with it because if I won't like them for who they are to begin with.

• yes looks sexy

• Yes, no

• no. it's just stupid.

• not really, no.

• I'm not a fan of eye shadow on girls, but if they want to wear it, that's up to them, and I'm fine with that.

• It's very sexy.

What Girls Said 13

• I love eyeshadow. I don't really go for crazy colors though. I tend to go for the browns, blacks, rosy pinks, etc.

• I only wear it when going out, or for nicer events. I always stick to the same brown smokey eye color look (without the eyeliner). link

I voted B because I think anything crazy looks a bit too... meh. I only like a natural looking eye shadow. And I don't like anything that's blue, pink, green or purple, because those types of eye shadows make you look like someone has punched you in the face haha. So, brown is basically my safest choice. And since I hardly ever really do go out or go to fancy events, I don't really need lots of other types of eye shadow.

• I love wearing eyeshadow, but its usually the first "NAKED" pallet from Urban Decay. All the colors are neutral browns and sparkly browns.
    An they only color I usually use is Purple. Which is my favorite color.

• tbh no I don't wear makeup and when I do its often because I've been forced into it or because its a special occassion. I usually like eyeliners and gloss that's it

• I don't usually wear eye shadow. Almost always lip gloss, but sometimes eyeliner and mascara too. If I'm going somewhere fancy or it's a special occasion, I'll wear a little eye shadow.

• I love it!

• I love wearing eyeshadow. I don't have time for it every day though.

• No. The most make-up I wear is some mascara and concealer. Eye shadows tend to clump together in my crease, so I avoid them.

• If you do decide you wanna try them again I'd suggest using a eyelid primer first(maybe the one by ELF- it's only $1 but works REALLY well), it helps avoid that problem.

• Did you let the primer dry completely before applying the shadow?

• Nope, I don't even know how to wear it.

• I personally don't wear eye shadow anymore. It wasn't for me.

• Not really unless if you put on a little. To match it with your outfit then it's good. Any shade really.

• i don't wear it.. not a fan of eye shadow :)

• Love eyeshadow. Has to be applied properly though, and compliment your eyes, skin tone, as well as whatever clothes you are wearing.