Do guys like girls with long hair?

Do guys prefer girls to have long hair? Do you find it more attractive?

And how long would you consider it to be too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl, her character and her face. Some girls look better with short hair, usually if they have quite angular features or high cheekbones for example, as it accentuates it - and long hair suits an oval face by framing it.

I wouldn't generally like REALLY long hair - it would seem to me a bit immature - like something little girls do to pretend they're a Disney princess or something like that; or just unkempt like they didn't take good care of themselves.

It really does depend on the person. It takes all sorts to make a world! It would be very boring if everyone had the same haircut because they thought guys thought it attractive!

What Guys Said 7

• In most instances long hair is preferred but on the odd girl or two short hair can be equally appealing; in general, probably less.

• Ideally a little below the shoulder level and once you begin getting to the small of her back it start's to look a bit much.

• Yes, definitely yes. Some girls can pull off short hair, but the overwhelming majority look better with long hair.

• I really love long hair. I always find it more attractive on a girl. Just looks more feminine and sexy. Too long would be going past your butt I guess. Getting a little over kill. Mid back is nice though.

• Yes

• Yeah I like girls with long hair, normally at least shoulder length downwards.

• Yes I prefer long hair. Every girl looks better with long hair.

Ideally, hair should be between the shoulder and the midpoint of the back.

• Oh yes I find it much more attractive. Although there are a few girls that look good with short hair, but there aren't very many of them. And agree with InquisitiveMale that a bit below shoulder level is ideal

What Girls Said 0