Have you been turned on by half dressed people but uncaring towards bikinis, underwear, and even full nudity?

So I've realized that in pictures online seeing completely naked girls is uneventful. They just look like human beings like looking at a kitten. Seeing fully clothed girls is uneventful. It's like seeing people on the street. Seeing girls in lingerie feels like advertisement. Seeing bikinis feels like well the beach. I thought maybe this was just an internet problem but no it's transfer into real life. For some reason the only thing that I get really excited about anymore is that half dressed phase. Like oh your wearing pants but there's a hole in them or your dress is showing just a tad too much boob. Full breast are eh but a nip slip is exciting. Bikini's are okay but yoga pants are amazing. I've been totally turned on by half dressed girl then lost the thrill once they're naked. Of course I could never quite explain that to my ex which is probably why she's my ex. I think I'm broken. Am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times once you finally see which looks like naked your interest in her suddenly changes, it could be because you were expecting something else or were expecting to be surprised but were not it could also be that you simply are not turned on by her body , naked anyways

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, really interesting and cool. No you are not broken, just have certain preference that are unique.

• How do you have sex?

• Lol it's not that I'm completely turned of I'm just less excited. And it's fairly easy to have sex with half of your clothes still on. You don't have to be completely naked.

• *their

• You can be half dressed with your pants off

• Sure. Though it doesn't have much to do with the clothes and more to do with the person in my opinion.

• You like the mystery of what's really underneath and the accidental glimpse of what's there. I think you like the thrill of knowing what's there but not actually being able to have the whole thing. You want what you can't have.

• actually this is starting to be a common theme in my life lol. I should talk to a therapist

• No I think it's perfectly normal, even for me

What Guys Said 3

• It seems like you REALLY enjoy being teased vs "seeing it all"

• YES, pretty much everytime I goto the beach now.

• I agree.

Women always want to get 'completely' naked during sex.

Not as hot...