The skin on my hands are really loose and it looks old?

WHAT DO I DO? IT LOOKS ALMOST LIKE MY GRANDMAS HAND (well its not that bad but its pretty bad) There is a lot of extra skin. can I do anything to mabey reduce it or make it tighter?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a disease; I forgot what it is called. My dad was born with it, and I have it to a small degree. I don't know about any panacea for it, but it's not life threatening. Besides(if that's you in the profile picture), you're very pretty and I'm sure no one will give a shit about your old looking hands.

What Guys Said 3

• the only thing I can thing is lotion otherwise I think it's just sort of a genetic trait. You seem really pretty so try not to be self conscious about what you may see as one flaw

btw they I lived in G-burg for 2 years. good times there!

• I'm sure its not that bad. Nobody pays too much attention to ones hands anyway. Just use lotion and go on with your life! You are healthy!

• It happens during winter. Get a good lotion and apply a lot of it on your hand.

What Girls Said 1

• Mine have always been like that too. Since I was in my early teens I thought my hands looked older and assumed it was from growing up on a farm and working outside. It drives me crazy.