Why are you beautiful??

I see a lot of questions and answers of people pointing out their flaws or looking for reassurance asking if this sounds ok, if this is too fat, if this is big enough, on and on.

So instead of complaining about yourself I wanna know what you love about yourself. Whether it's looks, character, personality... anything. Lets hear it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm One of a kind. =D

THis is soo true..and I preach this all the time..

Stop thinkin of the bad and focus on the good in.. everything..

All people do is complain..

Life is hard..

My job sucks..

My relationship is horrible..

My husband/bf is this and that..

Why are people sooo negative..

If people would take a minute to ...point out the positive in every aspect of their lives..they would be a lot happier.

What Guys Said 4

• I was once told I have nice money. How sad. It's almost enough to make me cry. But not quite, cause I've got...High hopes, I've got, High hopes...

Actually, I'm generally thought to be sensitive toward the feelings of others, which is something I can settle for nicely, as I loathe seeing anyone hurt, or in pain..

• I make others feel beautiful.

• I have a big ego.

• Character and personality. I feel for people, and don't like seeing anyone hurt-----even if they've done me wrong or others.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a good sense of humour, I am very kind and a really nice person lol. I would do anything for the people I love and I am so protective of the people I am close to. If anyone ever hurts any of them then I will f'in destroy them lol. Also I am intelligent which I'm soo glad about! I loveee my gorge blonde hair and my big blue eyes! I have the pefect nose god has ever created lol. I love my fingernails. And my eyebrows because they are perfect and I have never needed to pluck or wax them!

5 stars for this question btw!

• i love the way I'm always up to help someone, I love the way I can make people laugh, and I love my eyes, I express myself through my eyes I've been told

• Because I'm a young thing with my future spread out in front of me with endless possibilities, and that hope is contagious and splendid. I'm going to conquer and I'm going to be happy. What's not beautiful about that?

• I suppose it's because I try my best to be nice and polite to everyone, but if I have to choose a physical trait, I would have to say my hair is nice. ^.^

• I have an awesome sense of humour. :)

• My bedroom eyes

High cheekbones

Thick hair

Glowing skin

I don't want to sound stuck up or anything just answering the question LOL I had nothing to do with it God created me and I really do try to stay humble at other times. Without God I am nothing.