Physical appearance?

~

I have a question for you all, and then I have a thought for you all.

The question: If you could have any physical appearance, what would your physical appearance be or look like?

The thought: I would have everything multicoloured to go with my hair, but everything glow in the dark/luminous. That's just me.

But I want to know all about you people!

I want your views on these things!

~

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• if I could change I would want my eyes to be larger and have lighter green ( I have dark green now) and a tad smaller nose also deep brown super curly hair ( I have blonde super waver hair now but I wish I could have ringlets-.-) and I would keep my fair skin because It's a cool contrast. (Oh and I know this isn't physical but I would love to have a natural smell of English roses or strawberries :P)

Anyways I love myself for who I am and I enjoy my quirky imperfections :)

• @Rose Wood25: I agree completely with curly hair. People need to embrace the curliness! :} And for the record, I also like both English roses and strawberries.

• baby pink strawberry milk hair in ringlets with straight, thick bangs. snow white skin. dressed up in pretty pastel with lots of diamond and pearl jewelry and hair ornaments.

• @COCOCHANEL: Yeah, but if it snowed, people wouldn't see you because of your snow white skin! Lol.

• Well, I'd probably look more "dark," as in piercings, tats, butt-length red hair, super white teeth, one green/brown eye, thicker eyebrows, a bigger butt, and a 24-inch waist.

• And that would be your ideal look?

• LOLOL omg! (x

• @Nana 4: I'm serious. If that was what you'd look like, it would my personal idea of perfection. Piercings. Tattoos. Red hair. White teeth. Green/Brown eyes. Thick eyebrows. Big butt. 24 inch waist. It's like every guys dream, right?

• nothing cause I'm pretty and sexy and I know it lol! joke! :D.. srsly I'm OK with my physical appearance so there's really nothing I would change. ^-^

• The only thing I'd change is my hair to white and my eyes to the brightest purple.

• @taintpaint: Purple eyes? That's different!

• That would be awesome, or I'd also want like bright green cat eyes or wolf eyes when they have one blue and one yellow eye. Glow in the dark eyes would just be amazing.

• @taintpaint: I still say glowing red... Scare them off with them thinking you're the spawn of Satan.

• Well I would wish that my broken nose had never happened.

I just want to be okay. Not be put down about how I look.

• @Anonymous User: You are okay, just the way you are! You don't need to change a single thing, because you are unique in every single little way. :}

• thinnre legs

• @Anonymous User: Would you not prefer to have 'meat on the bones' so to speak?

What Guys Said 1

• if I could have one thing it would be to have decent eyesight. Worn glasses since I was 10.

It ruined sport at school and ruined my social life as a teenager. Made me feel totally inadequate and quite simply my life was a disaster for the first 30 years.

All cos of specs

• @vision17: Ah, I feel that! If I could I would buy you new glasses. I know what it's like... Each day of torment, just because people think there's something wrong with you! Well, you're a beautiful human being!