Should I wear my leather jacket in the summer?

Before you say I'll die of heat stroke, know it is a light leather jacket. I usually wear it in the spring and the fall, and I was contemplating wearing it in the summer too(and not all the time).

The jacket is black, and looks similar to and old biker jacket from the 50's, but it doesn't have all the buckles and shinny metal buttons/zippers.

Should I wear it in summer?

Girls, what would you think if you saw a guy wearing a leather jacket in the summer?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• :) Hello Mr. Bond

fascinating question

If I saw a guy wearing a leather jacket in the summer I would think a few things

1) he was trying too hard to look cool

2) he was going to get on his dirt bike soon

3) he always wears his jacket no matter what time of year it is

4) he might not be a very down to earth guy

These are the possible things I would think of.

Good luck with your leather jacket :)

• Thanks :)

• Thanks for the help.

• Any time

Thank you too Mr. Bond.

What Girls Said 7

• wear it only if it's slightly cool or windy. I wouldn't wear a jacket at all if it's 35°C outside. Especially not a black one. It would stick to your skin and you'd sweat like a crazy.

• I only wear jackets in the summer (or carry one with me) if the place I am going in is cold (air conditioner ).

So for those reasons, then carry it with you and wear it if you have to.

If those aren't the reasons then you may melt.

• If you like wearing it, then by all means wear it. I live in Texas and have been known to wear light jackets in 102 degree weather.

• if you have to body for it, wear it in summer without a shirt underneat

• To each his own. If you wanna wear it wear it...in texas though summer is 100 degrees plus so I may think you are sick or something.

• I say wear it if you want. I wear my black leather jacket if it get's a bit cool in the summer…plus you can always take it off when it starts becoming too warm. good luck and have fun with life because we aren't here on earth to worry about what other may think of us :)

• I think if it is a hot summer people look a bit silly in leather. Btu each to their own. If you want to then do it

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to wear it...wear it.

:-)