Does being blonde cause a girl to get treated differently?

I had a lot of blond highlights but I dyed my hair all light blond now. I've been getting so many compliments and looks and it does suit me because I have the right coloring. Very pale skin that burns not tans, light turquoise eyes and my natural hair is light brown dirty blondish.

It seems like guys in my life are being more flirtatious and smiling at me more. Why? Does being blonde make a difference?

It isn't white hair but it is a very pale blonde. Like one shade darker than platinum so it has some pale golden tones with the white. It's a pretty shade like Barbie hair but softer and less yellowy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you may feel as though others are treating you differently BECAUSE you have a new confidence about you. It's just something that makes you feel different and fun and others can pick up on it. Just like when a girl gets a new sexy bra and wears it, she has this certain secret confidence that others can pick up on…..anywho being blonde doesn't mean everyone is drooling over those with blonde hair….it's just the confidence a girl can brings..hair color has nothing to do with it. I have dirty blonde hair and had had low lights before and on a separate occasion had highlights..surprising enough everyone preferred me with darker hair (me too, even with my fair skin and green eyes) It's the different confidence you have with lighter hair just like me with darker hair:)

What Guys Said 3

• Like the others say, the blonde hair certainly suits you better. If you have people complimenting and smiling at how good you look, it's a good sign that the way you look is beautiful and gorgeous.

• Well there's the old saying "blonds have more fun" I have no idea how true that is.

Different guys have different preferences. Some guys like blonds, some red heads, etc

:-)

• Probably because it looks good. Blonde hair is nice.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it makes a difference. I changed my color hair last week but for three weeks I was blonde just like you. I got many compliment and men were looking at me in the street some even smiling. I definitely felt a change.

• its probally suits you better ,i love blonde hair..

• I love it too and it matches my coloring and so many people in school have been coming up to me to compliment my hair but my hair lady told me and my mom it's ridiculous why I want to be so blonde. Stupid.

• ya you should keep it that way espacially if its giving you a lot a compliments..idk what the obsession with dark hair is..