Is this a cute outfit?

My friend's birthday is next Monday, but we're all going to the bar this Sat. I just bought a couple things Amazon. A slouchy cute sweater and a pair of black heels.

link

link

I will be wearing a pair of plain black leggings with it. So yay or nay? =)

• Looks good!
    46% (6)9% (1)29% (7)Vote
  • Nope, try again =/
    54% (7)91% (10)71% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks nice, but what do I know lol

1|0
    1|1
    • thanks =)! I like hearing guys thoughts on stuff like this.

What Guys Said 9

• The heels are hot. Leggings should be nice too. But the dress is just not my style. A bit too funky.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks I looove the heels. I may find a different top, I'm very indecisive about what I wear lol

• The heels and black leggings are fine. But the top makes the outfit look too casual. I think you should change the top and go for something a bit more classy and for the occasion. Of course, it depends on the type of bar you're going to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing sweetheart.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im the biggest fan of women in heels there is but those...i just don't like. The top is good and pairing it with black leggings...just don't personally like that particular heel

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure you will look good but the outfit is not really my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the heels, but the top is not my taste for a woman.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would say the heels are great. Leggings will be great also but not the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly that sweater is one of the ugliest garments I have ever seen. The heels look slutty and uncomfortable too. Good luck with walking in them! How on earth did you manage to come up with this outfit?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK but not really my cup of tea. But it's fine if you like it so enjoy :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• nay :)

2|2
    1|0
  • I say yay :)

1|0
    1|2
    • Thanks! =) I was afraid it would look goofy all together.

• Heels are nice.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think its totally fine.

0|0
    1|0
  • The top is cheap looking

Shoes are cute

Nope, try again

0|1
    0|0
  • love the shoes but the top is not the best style‚Ķ.maybe get a plain slouchy sweater if that's what you want and add a cheetah print scarf

link

link (if it's your first time on the website you and get 50% off if you sign up with your email)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! those are both adorable. I don't know I like the sweater because it reminds me of the 80s lol

• Show All
    • I haven't even gotten to try it on yet, so hopefully it'll look alright on. At least I didn't spend to much on the top lol. I am loving that Tobi site though!

• yeah the website is pretty awesome and the clothes are fantastic :) I don't enjoy shopping (in person or online) but that site I could spend lots of time on ^_^

• Love it! You'll look great :)

0|0
    0|1