What do you think about men with hairy chests?

How many women like guys with hairy chests? Or, do you prefer men with no hair or a little hair, there is a poll below.

• Men with Hairy Chests
  • Men with Little Hair on the chest
  • Men with No Hair on the chest

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care all that much about it. However, if I have to go into small detail, I don't like it when guys only have a little hair on their chest, as opposed to a full chest of hair or none at all. Kind of like how beards work on men (for me). A "full" beard looks a lot better than, say, a patch on his chin, or some measly mustache. So either go all out and trim it once in a while, or shave it all off.

But! It's just chest hair. It really doesn't determine attraction for me. It's such a small detail to an over all picture that really doesn't matter much.

What Girls Said 32

• It doesn't matter. Physical appearance doesn't matter to me. As long as he's clean and well groomed and takes care of his physical health. No one is perfect, and I would never force a man to do something he is not comfortable doing. If you have hair on your chest, then its there. If you want to shave, you have the right to shave. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. Hair on the chest has nothing to do with being a man and neither does shaving it off. I would love the man as he is. But if its a health hazard to some degree, then I would tell him what its best for him.

• I love hair on a man! Especially on his arms and chest. I don't know why but it's always been a turn-on for me.

• I have never been bothered either way, because I barely notice and don't care when I do. It's only weird if they wax or shave but do a bad job or slack so there is weird stubble. I still don't care though, so I answered B because there was no option for utter indifference lol.

• Its alright to a certain degree. I don't see me interested in men in their 20's with massive chest hair... But like 35+ its acceptable... It just seems like it should be that way. Like a boy isn't a man until they are 35+ with hair on their chest. And I don't see guys in their 20's as man enough to have hairy chests lol

• Well, I've had a beard as well as a hairy chest with treasure trail ever since the fifth grade. I started shaving my face when I was very young because my grandfather taught me how to shave. However, my chest I haven't shaved at all, so it's as soft as a long haired dog. I'm 46 now, so that shows you how long I've been a hairy man.

• Omg! That's crazy. Was it awkward when you were really young like that? Did it effect the reaction of women too when you were a teen and all?

• Your mind set is messed up. You are 19 years old and don't consider a boy a man until he is at least 35 years old. You also don't think a boy is allowed to have a hairy chest until he is a man which is at the age of 35. To you why is it unacceptable for a guy under 35 to have a hairy chest?

• Their chest hair is one of the last things I think about. I mean they are a guy, I kinda expect them to have chest hair, and if they don't, oh well. However I do not like it there is a continuation Oh hair from neck to shoulders to chest and back like gorilla. Because too much. So maybe trim it up, shave your neck, shoulders and sometimes back. My guy friend shaves his chest and it looks really weird because you can see dark hair follicles and it's rough. So maybe wax if you are uncomfortable with the hair. But in the end, just do you.

• Notice how every single person, who prefers little to no chest hair got an immediate downvote.

If you want your partner to be tolerant of your chest forest, then you better be tolerant of hers on her legs.

• Not sure where you're seeing those Down Votes, as I never voted their opinions (Yet).

• Oh no, I wasn't talking about you. Looks more like someone creeped in and started downvoting everyone, who they disagreed with.

• Don't like chest hair. I prefer guys with no hair on their chest, or very little.

• He's breeding crabs and other unknown organisms in his forest

• Hmmm, I have a hairy chest and I don't have crabs or other micro-organisms in my forest. But, I guess you don't believe in God either.

• I like some chest hair but it is not a big deal either way. I hate when I see the answers say I want a man not a _____. Does chest hair or lack of really make someone less of a man? Last I heard a penis makes someone a man.

• Love it, so manly! I think guys with little or no are not sexy.

• I don't find hairy chests attractive. I never understood why so many women like hairy chests or beards. I hate them both.

• i prefer men with no chest hair

• No chest hair.

• No hair on the chest for me waxing is required.

• I prefer none, or little but the man I currently like is Italian and has quite a bit and I like it very much. I've dated men with lots of chest hair before and didn't like it. Don't know what is different about this one guy.

• My chest hair is thick, with a treasure trail. It isn't coarse to where if you rub it, you'll get itchy. Mine is soft like a dog that has long hair.

• I don't like hairy chests at all.

• I think "Wax" :-)

• I don't like it. I want to date a human not an ape lol

• disgusting! I want a man to be smooth all over

• A little chest hair is fine

• I like men with no hair, but if he had some it should be at a minimum.

• never trust a man with no hair on his chest! so yeah I like hairy chest!

• like to feel hairy chest next to mine...this increases sensation

• I don't care all that much, I prefer no hair if I had to choose.

• No, you need to shave or wax or something. Get that crap off your chest. A little bit is tolerable in the same way a little bit of pubic hair for women is tolerable, but if you come in the bedroom with taco meat or a forest we're gonna have a problem.

• Honestly, I used to find hairy guys a bit gross. Until I fell for my boyfriend and found later that he has a hairy chest. So I don't mind them, but I guess it depends on the guy.

• I did not vote. Basically I don't care if a man has a hairy chest or not. If I'm attracted to him, this won't lessen the attraction I have towards him because well it's the chest area ..

• I think it's fine as long as it's not ridiculous, messy, or patchy, kind of like facial hair.

• Little to no hair please

• A little hair is always bit more manly and mature

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I've never been on a date nor do I know how to give a woman attention enough for her to open up my shirt. but if there ever comes a point when a woman does, and she means something to me, I would give her the hair the way she likes it.

• Wow, I'm glad I don't know some of you in real life.

• I think it's more manly to have a hairy chest than a hairless or little hair.