What do you think of girls with tattoos?

I have one on my ribs, a big one on my thigh, and a small one on my foot.

What do you conservative boys think of tattooed girls? Mostly the boys in university, university grads, with a future or present "good" job. (I'm in university myself and want to marry someone at the same education level as me.)

Are you boys turned off by tattoos?

1|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl without tatoos. If a girl has tatoos I could overlook that if she was very very very cool. Tatoos can look hot (especially side rib and thigh ones) and most often have some back story which is usually impressive. However tatoos are the kind of things I like to see on other people and not my people if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm in university and I don't mind tattoos (they are pretty common nowadays).

I'm not really conservative though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing in all honesty. Not like a big turn off but I prefer none, natural body is what I like best. But obviously this an opinionated question, some guys will like it and be turned on by it, some won't. But depending on how extreme, its not really a turn off. I mean its not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE GIRLS WITH TATTOOS...but unfortunately my formal education is not very impressive. I make about 90k a year in construction and like to believe I am fairly intelligent but I have never acquired a degree=/

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are sexy, some are trashy. Need to see them to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer none; and honestly I'm pretty much turned off by tattoos - and heck, I'm not conversative

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.