Which picture should I put on my customized T-shirt there is this store who customizes your shirts.

link

link

link

link

I am gonna get a sponebob shirt with sponge bob in the front and a pic of myself on the back

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• why ... the HELL... would you or anybody want a spongebob shirt?... Let alone have a random pic of someone on the back?

• Why are you insecure cause its cool and why not?

• So okay lets say you are right I go wear it there are 3 billion females out there lets just say cause the other half would be males and if I make a mockery of myself from them laughing or I ask for chicks number and it never works well then that would mean you are right thanks for looking out for me though.

• What I suggest you do instead is make a shirt that you're passionate about. Something that you won't feel embarrassed by, a design that describes you, etc. Like a drawing you drew or something.

What Girls Said 1

• the first one

What Guys Said 0