What physical or facial features do you consider to be beautiful?

I used to know this girl that was super popular with guys and in my opinion there were a lot of girls better looking than her that did not have anywhere near the good luck with men that she had but she had a very small nose. I remember reading on a website that men prefer small noses. I guess another thing is that a lot of men like girls with big eyes etc... and my psyche textbook says guys like girls with a waste to hip ratio of .8.

Most Helpful Guy

• So interesting because before I even got to your nose part, I had the nose in mind.

I have often womdered why but only in the past few years, I have developed this liking to pretty noses :) I think it became so ever since I started seing the subtle tiny nose drops that have become somewhat popular. So OK, yeah my fav feature is the nose followed by eyes. But no, I like average size eyes. The very big ones turne off.

The other thing that I really get attracted to is the hair. I lile thick soft hair down to mid-back.

Finally, as you may know me from my other posts, I have an obsession with pretty, delicate and well-cared hands and feet.

Oh I love these questions that exercise your imagination and make you dream... Hahaha!

• Oh Thank you. I'm happy that I sounded helpful. I enjoyed answering it too because, being already married and with ONE girl all my life, it helped me fly on the carpet of dreams and imagination. Haha.

• If you don't mind me asking, what makes large eyes a turn off? Does it give the individual a caricature appearance? Or...

• @CaffeineQueen: it a very personal preference because 99% of people find large eyes the basic criteria for pretty eyes. I just don't like them. They look like aliens. Sometimes it makes the facial expressions and gestures look intimidating.

What Guys Said 6

• The nose preferences vary. I've never herd a guy get excited about the size of a girl's nose, to be honest.

Having a relatively slim waist is attractive; I would think most guys would like a smaller ratio than .8 I know I do. Of course, there aren't that many girls who have a ratio <.8 these days. Not in the US;

Her in China you have a lot of .7's!

• Actually.7 ratio is the preference, but girls with larger hips to waist proportions than that weren't considered less appealing according to some study I read years ago. Yes I love large eyes and full lips.

• I've never been into very small noses, actually I kinda got a thing for long noses, like that of the model gisele.

My biggest turn off is bad dental hygiene.

• Her tits and ass

• I like a girl who likes me, regardless

• V Facial V

Full lips

Soft, somewhat tanned skin

Don't know how to describe the eyes.

What Girls Said 7

• Symmetry. However, I prefer someone who is charismatic. And looks don't have much to do with that. Maybe the girl was flirtatious. Most men prefer girls who are clever and show interest in them in my experience.

• - pretty, gentle and playful eyes. shape is so important.

- a petite to medium sized nose with a chiseled shape.

- a long, defined jawline. not too squarish.

- a small, pouty mouth with a nice lip shape.

- a long, graceful neck.

• Lips and yes. Eyebrows

Physical - hands/fingers, chest

• Women:

Silky, thick, voluminous hair

Straight, white teeth

High cheekbones, a heart shaped face preferably

Guys:

Roman nose

Facial hair. A little bit of beard is hot. Especially brunette guys

Broad shoulders

• Big eyes, shapely eyebrows and angular features.

• on a guy: calm blue eyes, friendly face (oval..nothing to sharp and defined), shortish blonde hair that's thick….built type: average/ slightly larger…I like guys that don't look like they will break haha XP

as for height….anything over 5'10 is good

(I consider these traits nice mainly since that's my type of guy I always end up liking..but there are so many quirky things each of us have that makes us beautiful)

• big eyes, big lips, defined cheekbones and face structure, good nose