What to do after stupid haircut?

so I got a haircut from a barber who must have been blind. I can't really pull off headwear, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should cut your hair and make it as even as you can no matter how short it is. That way it will be able to grow in the same lengths.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, you got a pic, or an explanation of how they messed up? Sometimes just combing/gelling it the right way can pull of the look, or perhaps you need to cut it again (even shorter, sadly) in order to even it out. Good luck if you're going for the bald look next!:-/

If you wear urban clothing, get a hoodie, throw the hood over your head and its all good. If it 's too warm where you live right now, cut the sleeves off to give it a rugged/tough look.

If you dress formally, unfortunately, I have no suggestions for you.

Go to a diff barber maybe, let them correct it, or go back and tell this person you want a refund or get it corrected for free

• hahaha well, it was a little awkward at first, so I went somewhere else to get it fixed, and now I look like a recently deployed marine. the sweatshirt has been my saving grace so far, thank you for your advice though.

• Just cut it all off, then when it starts growing back , go from there. If not try a beanie or hat you'll be fine :)

• That sucks. Maybe you just shaved it all? At least it looks better.

• i'm not sure what you mean? do you mean I SHOULD just shave it all?

• Yes but not exactly make you bald. Just like this link

• Go to a different barber and have them fix it.

• Go get a buzz cut and it will eventually grow back.

• shave completely. next time go to a different hairdresser

• Id say shave it all off or just wear a hat.

• Hoodie

sunglasses

umbrella

shave it all

wig

best answer

• Just wait to grow it out.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess you'll either have to buy a hoodie or stay home. ; - )

• Shave it off. That way you'll be able to just grow it out and pick a better barber next time.

• come to think of it that's exactly what I did last time. I mean one time I got my hair cut on the side of the road in calcutta and it was fine, I didn't foresee any problems.