What do guys think of belly button piercings?

I just want to know what guys think of belly button piercings and piercings in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm they are super cute for me but this is just my idea, I don't know pehaps other people think conversely about it. Belly botton piercing looks very sexy and cute, especially black balls and aparats are over-attractive :))) I love piercings on the girls' body because they really seem good and lovely and sexy :))) Plus, I want to have my girlfriend's belly pierced, but she's hesitated about them owing to high pain and piercing-site sore. In generally, piercings look cute on the nipple, clitoral hood, eyebrown and lip. For facial, colorful lif rings and snakebite piercing are gorgeous, if your style is gothic or dark-metalic, you can have your belly or lip pierced as black-piercing aparatus. From my point of view, I like piercing in everywhere, namely there's no matter where she had pierced.

What Guys Said 9

• Though I'm very fond of piercing belly buttons, I can't bring myself to pierce my own yet somehow can't bear to allow someone else the pleasure.

• It depends on the piercing. But I'm not really a fan of piercings on anywhere other than the ears. That's just me though. I guarantee that there are guys who love belly piercings.

• I'm split on this..bellybutton piercings are sexy but I have a bellybutton fetish, so the piercing will get in the way ;)

• Same as clitoral hood piercings, awesome, something to loiter round when going down on the Mrs, and licking around them.

• I think they sexy. I don't like the dangly belly button rings but I do like the stud ones. But all in all, they are hot.

• Belly button piercings are good :) Anything else is best to be avoided, not every girl can pull it off.

• automatic qualification as a slut/not dating material.

• i don't like any piercings, they are trashy and unattractive, except for the traditional ear piercing that's OK and is not a deal breaker, but would be a bonus if she had none pierced

• Personally, don't like it nor piercings on girls in general

What Girls Said 5

• I like them and I want to get mine pierced one day

• my piercings are a little lower. I get lots of favourable comments, but did them for myself not for others

• Most guys think it's sexy and it's known worldwide as a sexy piercing, just like tongue and lip piercings. I got one recently and I'm loving it. I don't think any guy would reject you for having your navel pierced.

• i have mine pierced... I like it

• I love belly button piercings