Do guys care aobut scars on girls?

I do have this one scar on my thigh on the side and it's noticable because it's white and I'm embarrassed to go out in bikinas because of it, does it really matter to guys? Does it make the girl less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• No.

They've done studies and found that mild facial scarring even has no impact how attractive men view women as being (and women actually viewed men with scars as more attractive).

"Attractiveness" is about recognition of good genes. It seems our brains correctly interpret scars of signs of surviving life's challenges and not a poor reflection of genetics.

• Makes you more intriguing.

• In my opinion scars and stretchmarks make little to no difference in level of attractiveness. Also; a scar can tell an interesting story.

• Ive never thought badly about scars or stretch marks on a girl. Ever. Message me a pic of it if you are really that worried and tell you if its just your imagination and worry.

• Only if you want us to.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know , but from my experience, men rarely give a shit.

I recently acquired a new one after having some skin grafting done, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone.

• Most do not care. The only ones who care are the extreme douche bags.