Wearing red too often?

link

link

link

Is it too much to get all three of them in red? I was thinking the Iconic Fit and Flare dress is alright in white, too, but I still prefer the red lol.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm... I'd get at least one of the dresses in a different color. Red is definitely a very flattering color on some people, but wearing too much of just one color will become boring. And considering that all of those are dresses, wouldn't it be even more boring to get them all in the same color? I dunno, that's just what I think haha.

• yah, that's what I'm thinking too. Hmm, maybe I won't buy all of them. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to afford them all when the time comes anyways lol

What Guys Said 3

• No, if you like the color that much then wear it a lot.

• I think that's fine. Most people seem to have a certain color they wear

• Wearing red is not a problem. It's my favorite color, after all...and I'm sure it looks great on you too

What Girls Said 6

• well they are all lovely in the red but it's good to have more variety in your wardrobe, especially when it comes to dresses. like you can have multiple tops or pants in the same colour but I think with dressed up items its best to keep them unpredictable in colour, you know? just so that people won't b like, 'oh I bet she's gonna wear a red dress today' kinda thing:P

but honestly, it's up to u. if you like the colour and style in red then go for it. that's just my 2 cents=]

• I like the 1st link definitely get it in red. And no its pretty common you'll notice

• I love red rock it out girl!

• Its not too much but red looks ugly on some people.

• nothing wrong with wearing red. if you prefer red. make it your trade markt to allways wear it.

• I say wear what you want!